Job Title: Database Administrator
Organization Name KCB Bank Tanzania
Department Description Information technology
Ensure high performance, high availability, integrity and security of database systems within the KCB group entities.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Responsible for managing and supporting high performance, highly available and mission critical database platforms, Core Banking Systems (T24).Responsible for overseeing of managing and supporting other databases in the Bank. Ensure databases are secured and replication is done between primary and secondary sites.
- Perform database performance analysis, tuning, capacity planning, system sizing and ongoing maintenance to ensure maximum performance.
- Implement database backup and recovery strategies that meet KCBT’s recovery and availability requirements
- Oversee Install, configure and maintain database instances and design database structures to support business requirements.
- Implement recommended database security policies that are consistent with KCBT’s, and KCB Group, security guidelines.
- Remediate, and close, identified Risk, and Audit issues.
- Setup and document database related processes and procedures for Business Continuity.
- Recommend best practices and ensure they are implemented and incorporated into DBA procedures.
- Performing database design review(s) to enforce best practices and standards. Implementing and maintain T24 development environments.j) Ensuring security, performance monitoring and tuning, capacity planning, and backup and recovery are performed
Bachelor’s Degree – Information Technology
Professional Qualifications – Oracle OCP,MS SQL
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)