Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at SICPA Tanzania 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: HR Manager
Req ID: 15868
Posted on: 30-Jan-2020
Location: Dar Es Salaam (TZ10), Tanzania
Department: ID-Human Resources & General Administration (50007
Job Family: Human Resources
SICPA – Together with you we achieve excellence!
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Responsible for staffing the needs of SICPA Tanzania, this will involve an active recruitment across Tanzania within short time frame, focus on integration and retention of employees and participating into the growth of employees within the company.
The role also involves overseeing administration responsibilities such as payroll, time management. It is expected that the job holder supports international HR projects, such as recruitment and establishing frameworks in nearby countries
- Propose, plan, develop and implement the strategy of recruitment and selection policy to run an effective Organization in Tanzania and provide support on HR issues.
- Define and implement all HR related policies and procedures, aligned with the global functional unit.
- Recommend and implement remuneration levels aligned with local standards and consistent with corporate schemes to attract and retain employees.
- Work closely with SICPA HR team in Switzerland to ensure consistency in HR management, while adapting to local standards.
- Support managers on all HR matters, including but not limited to recruitment, development and training needs, and remuneration and performance issues.
- Ensure equity fairness & consistency in the way people are managed and rewarded. If necessary, propose alternative/additional/new ways of remunerating the employees (compensation & benefits) based on the local practical pay conditions and within SICPA Group guidelines.
- Design, organize and implement the individuals’ development plans to motivate the employees and to make them qualified to the latest technologies on the market.
- Ensure HR activities meet with and integrate within organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety and legal constraints.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and overall achievements.
- Liaise with national institutions on HR related matters (social security etc)
- Manage the employee life cycle for SICPA Tanzania on all aspects including legal requirements.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Knowledge and skills:
- This role requires a capable and experienced HR Manager with at least 7 years’ experience in the HR field. The successful candidate should have proven experience in recruitment, good understanding of processes for personnel selection and expertise in management of compensation and benefits as well as talent management and good understanding in labor relations.
- Fluent in written and oral English is necessary.
- Ability in working on own initiatives under high pressure and achieving target results are mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit critical positions within a specific short time frame is a strong asset.
- Previous experience in a service-related environment is an asset
- Ability to travel is desired
(Visited 1 times, 5 visits today)