Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Intern
Policy Forum is incorporated as a Non-Governmental Organizations with registration No. NGO/R2/00015. The Policy Forum (PF) is a network of more than 76 Tanzanian civil society organizations drawn together by their specific interest in enhanced public money accountability at both the central and local levels by improving civil society capabilities and opportunities to participate in policy processes. This desired organizational impact underpins PF’s vision and mission of improved quality of life for the Tanzanian people by monitoring and influencing the implementation of policies relating to accountable use of public resources.
Policy Forum is seeking to recruit a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Intern for a three months period to support PF activity interventions. The intern shall work closely with the MEL officer and assist her in documentations while monitor all activities that PF is implementing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The intern shall work closely with the PF Secretariat to undertake the following:
- Prepare activity reports
- Conduct data analysis to provide findings and recommendations as required for learning
- Document Lessons and Lessons Learned from PF’s advocacy work
- Support dissemination of lessons to PF’s network
- Support to prepare success stories
- Assist in Social Accountability Monitoring (SAM) activities as required
- Writing a monthly report on what duties have been accomplished and pending
- Conducting any other related duties assigned
- Bachelor degree in social science, Research /Monitoring and evaluation or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability in designing survey tools, data collection, statistical analysis of both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Experience using statistical software package or database. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
How to apply:
If you fit the above criteria, you are invited to submit the following:
A cover letter clearly stating for the position you are applying for, why you want this and consider yourself suitable for it?
An updated CV which includes your complete contact details including listing 2-3 Referees
Friday, January 31, 2020
Interested candidates should submit an application either by email firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2020.